|Buddhist| |Asexual&Aromantic| |White| |Cis girl| |Not as Big of a Douchebag as I Could Have Been|
hey kids just a reminder that gender is complex stuff and it’s ok to question and explore your identity.
Apparently it’s not socially acceptable for a man to invite another man out just for coffee or to go out for a meal, in case it’s perceived as a date. Like it’s fine if you wanna go to the pub and drink beer and have a chat but make it non-alcoholic and suddenly you’re not straight anymore? You can go to the cinema together but ONLY if it’s an action movie. You guys can’t even just go shopping with each other. Oh masculinity, so fragile, so strange.
hey if you have google chrome and you have dyslexia or problems with reading comprehension, the dyslexie extension is really great and is also free in the chrome web store. it also has the option to make text larger or smaller, a+, do recommend
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
# cr1tikal is 100% the reason im no longer anxious about fnaf
# god bless him